Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Girls Just Want to Have Fun!!




A week ago three of my best friends and I went to the beach. It is an annual tradition for us, and we had a great time. It was a great relaxing weekend. Ephensions 3:20 comes to mind when I think of this group of friends: "Now to Him who is able to do IMMEASURABLY more than we ask or imagine. . ." God has done immeasurably more than I could ever ask for in these girls. The amazing thing is that God has also blessed me with such wonderful friends that I met once we married and moved to Dacula. I have been surrounded by the most amazing group of girlfriends in my "older" age as well, and I treasure all of these relationships. They are true a blessing to me, and I have already started praying daily for my children to find these lifelong friends. We missed you Heather and Casey! It wasn't the same without you.

0 comments: