Ashley and Katelyn were inseperable this year. They had so much fun playing together.
Sweet Sisters!!
Kendall on a boat ride--what an adventure!!
Sweet Caroline!
Caroline and Lila. It was so much fun having Lila at Callaway this year. My girls loved playing with her. 

Katelyn, Kendall, and Ashley at the Butterfly Center.Every year my family takes a week long trip to Callaway Gardens. When I say family, I mean my whole extended family on my mother's side. There are around 22 of us who go each year. I've been going for over 25 years! It is so much fun watching my kids playing with their cousins just like I used to when I was little. This year we had a great time as usual. We swam, played games, walked, fished and the list continues. It was such a special week!





1 comments:
I can't believe how big your girls are getting! So very precious! The water park is in Gainesville almost in downtown gainesville. It is a great little waterpark that you could really spend a whole day at! It's called Frances meadow park (I am not sure of the exact spelling though). Hope you guys have a wonderful 4th weekend!
Post a Comment