Friday, August 7, 2009

More Summer Fun







This is how Kendall looked for the entire fireworks show. In the car with her fingers in her ears!! hilariuos











Doesn't that face look like Kenall!















I love those braids!!

















I'm still playing catch up so most of these are from the Fourth of July. We spent the day at Atlantic Station. They had so much for the kids to do, and they had a blast. We ate lunch at the California Pizza Kitchen and it was yummy!!! After lunch, the girls had their faces painted, jumped in a moonwalk, did a cakewalk, ate watermelon and more. It was a really fun day. The rest of the pictures are the girls before church that following Sunday. I've got to get caught up with these summer posts so we can get ready to post back to school pictures, did I just say that?? I'm in denial about school starting a little bit but reality will hit Monday morning!!

0 comments: