Sunday, November 1, 2009

North Georgia Trip

I love this picture. There's nothing I love on my girls' feet more than Keds!!



Making cookies with Mimi.


Making Pancakes with Nana.



How's this one Mimi?













Yummy!!






And we're off!!!












In early October, we took a trip to the North Georgia Mountains. My mom and grandmother went with us also. We had a great time. Our first stop was in Ellijay at an Apple Picking Farm. The girls had a great time picking apples. We also rode on a hayride through the orchard. The weekend was so relaxing, as much as it can be with three kids! We took the girls swimming in an indoor pool one morning. They also enjoyed the playground. Kevin and I took Katelyn on a little hike to a waterfall. We all enjoyed Nana's pancakes. The girls also had fun making fall cookies with Mimi. It was such a fun getaway, and I hope we can do it again next year!!

0 comments: