Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Christmas Morning

Stacee, me, and Jennifer on Christmas morning. It wouldn't be Christmas if we didn't see each other on Christmas morning. I so love this tradition!!

Katelyn and her raincoat that Nana gave her.


Katelyn and "Paige" that Mimi gave her.


Caroline with her ball popper machine--which scares her to death!!



Kendall and Honey Pie Poney--her favorite gift. She loves her.




Checking it all out.


Santa was good!!!









Cookies for Santa and a picture that Katelyn drew for him.





Reading "The Night Before Christmas"




I think I can. . . I think I can get through with Christmas blogging. Christmas morning was as magical as it could possibly be. The girls were super excited and loved every minute of it. The older I get, the more I love watching Christmas through there eyes. Magical is the only accurate description. Santa was really good this year and the girls got what they asked for. Katelyn's big things were a Barbie razor scooter, baby doll that swims, dancing Barbie doll, marble racing game, and some art supplies. Kendall got an interactive horse, horse that you gallop on, Barbie and a horse (picking up on a theme??) and soem art supplies. Caroline got a ball popper machine (which scares her to death:) and a stroller/push toy for her baby. My mom gave the girls a kitchen and they absolutely love it. It is adorable. Here's a glimpse of our Christmas day.

0 comments: