Saturday, February 27, 2010

Disney 2010


Getting to ready to start our day!

My princesses.



Kendall with her favorite princess--Belle.



On Minnie's Front Porch. Love that cute house.

Girls in front of Minnie's Fireplace.


Daddy and his princess.






Lumiere.

Mrs. Pots.


The Beast dancing with Belle.


My handsome Beast.



Love this picture of Kendall looking up at Cinderella.
Sleeping Beauty.




Arial.

Belle.


Belle playing "peek a boo" with Caroline--too cute.


Famous Mickey ears--all three of my girls have worn these ears.

Waiting on the parade. We were tired!!



The girls with Snow White.

Kendall's favorite "character." This is a beutiful horse that walks down mainstreet every morning. Kendall was in LOVE with it.


The girls with Fawn.

The girls with Tinkerbell.
Mimi and Caroline riding the Magic Carpet Ride.

The girls with Ashley.




I love this picture. Kendall is waving at the princesses in the parade.


Mrs. Clogsworth.



Kendall meeting Arial.

Sleepy Baby!!

Watching Fireworks with Daddy. No that's not a paci you see!! (I promise)

A few weeks ago, we went to Disney. We spent two full days at the Magic Kingdom. It is a little piece of heaven for three girls (and their mommy). The weather was great and the crowds were great as well. We opened the park and closed it those two days. The highlight was definately seeing the princesses and fairies. We had lunch at the Castle and that was a lot of fun as well. For me, my favorite moment was when Katelyn, Kendall, and Kevin were chosen from the crowd to be in Belle's storytime. Katelyn was also chosen the second day. Kevin was the Beast--and did a great job!! I think he was enchanted by Belle!! Katelyn was Lumiere and Kendall was Mrs. Pots. The second day Katelyn was Mrs. Clogsworth. My cousins also met us there for part of one day and we had a great time together. We're so thankful to have family so close to Disney!! It's such a magical place and a magical experience. I wish I could bottle the excitement and wonder they have now and keep it forever. I pray that I am able to freeze the memories forever in my mind--priceless!!

0 comments: