Love this picture of Kendall. My little cutie pie!
Not too thrilled about taking this picture, can you tell?
Mimi and her girls.
This picture so looks like Kendall to me.










We always get this picture--kind of a tradition. If only it were real!!

Yummy!!
We spent a few days at Seacrest Beach a few weeks ago. We absolutely love that area, and it is one of our favorite places to vacation. We had a great time. My mom joined us this year, and that was so much fun. The girls absolutely loved the ocean and playing in the sand. Their mommy and daddy love it as much!! Caroline even sat under the tent forever and played with sand and a bucket. We stayed in an adorable beach house and enjoyed that so much--especially on the rainy days. I know I am posting tons of pictures but I go camera crazy at the beach!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment