Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tinseltown


The original Cheesecake Factory in Beverly Hills. We enjoyed a good meal here.

Wysteria Lane. Home of Desparate Housewives. It is filmed at Universal Studios in Hollywood. The have an entire neighboorhood built. They film inside and outside the houses.




Simon Cowell's house.



Kevin and Carrie Underwood.



Michelle and Simon hanging.





Kevin had to travel to Hollywood for work for six nights. I was able to go with him, and we had an incredible time. We did a tour of Beverly Hills, a tour of the Kodak Theatre, and walked up and down the walk of fame. We also went to Universal Studios and really enjoyed seeing where some movies and tv shows were made. We spent some time living it up on Rodeo Drive. Kevin said I could window shop as long as I wanted. What a fun get away for us.

0 comments: