Friday, October 3, 2008

100 Facts About Me:

Ok, so here is my assignment from Kelli. She challenged some of us to write 100 things about ourselves. So fellow bloggers, please join me in the challenge. Do the same and post it on your blog, and we can all enjoy learning more about each other.

100 Things about me:

1. My trust is in Jesus.
2. I have a wonderful husband who is my best friend.
3. I’m so blessed to have three healthy girls!
4. I’m pregnant.
5. I’m extremely excited about my new daughter.
6. I don’t really enjoy the pregnancy thing although I love the end result!
7. My mom is my best (girl) friend.
8. My two grandmothers have taught me so much in life.
9. I love visiting my small hometown and miss it.
10.I’m still very close to my high school friends, they’re truly friends for life.
11. I grew up, literally, right down the street from my two best friends.
12. We got into all kinds of trouble as kids (innocent that is).
13. I have the most amazing friends as an adult.
14. Their children are like mine.
15. I have wonderful in-Laws.
16. Katelyn’s sweet spirit warms my heart.
17. Kendall’s hilarious personality makes me happy.
18. I love the smell of clean laundry.
19. I love to have a candle lit in my house at night.
20. Chocolate makes me happy and is my weakness.
21. I love chilling out at night after my kids go to bed.
22. I love learning more from God’s word.
23. I have learned so much through CBS and wiser women.
24. I like a clean house even though it’s hard to maintain.
25. I love my ferns on my front porch and flowers in my yard.
26. I love a weekend with no plans.
27. I love tailgating and going to a Georgia game.
28. My girls in matching clothes makes me happy.
29. Coke is another weakness—not DIET.
30. Walking at Mulberry park is mentally relaxing to me—it is so beautiful.
31. I love a monogram!!!!
32. I am a republican.
33. I like Sara Palin.
34. I hope McCain is the next President.
35. I don’t like Obama.
36. I have a subscription to Women’s Day (thank you Nana) and Southern Living and love them both.
37. Christmas is my favorite Holiday.
38. Fall is my favorite season.
39. I’m about to turn 30 in January—yikes!
40. Pink has become my favorite color by default.
41. I love a crock-pot meal.
42. I went to Valdosta State for one semester.
43. I graduated from UGA.
44. I graduated from Georgia State with my Masters.
45. I used to teach deaf children.
46. Now, I’m a stay at home mom and love it.
47. I love wrapping presents.
48. I like a good nap—especially these days!
49. I love taking Katelyn on little dates, just the two of us.
50. I love a real fire in the winter.
51. We usually make smores when we build a fire.
52. Friday night is bubble bath night and silly pj night at our house.
53. I love surprises.
54. Watercolor is my new favorite place to vacation as a family.
55. I love a good girls trip—especially when it involves Bailey Boys.
56. My favorite medication these days is Zofran—good stuff.
57. I love reading blogs—especially Jennifer’s, it makes me laugh out loud!
58. Wow, I’m half way there.
59. I like diamonds.
60. Don’t really have many, but like them.
61. I love watching tv in bed, especially House Hunters.
62. I’m not into Facebook or My Space.
63. I cry very easily these days.
64. I love a diet Cherry Limeade from Sonic (especially at happy hour)
65. I like the Loft, just can’t do much damage there right now.
66. I grocery shop at Publix, love the new one near my house.
67. I enjoy cooking for my family.
68. I don’t really like watching politics.
69. I love having my girls pictures made professionally.
70. I sell Chez Ami children’s clothing with Kelli.
71. We have a blast doing it together.
72. I like bananas with peanut butter for a snack.
73. I like toilet paper hung so the paper is on the outside/not inside of the loop, does that make sense?
74. I prefer the toothpaste be squeezed from the bottom up, not the middle.
75. I spray my countertops with 409 every night because I’m a little insane.
76. I secretly like the Bold and the Beautiful, I really rarely watch it anymore, but can catch up quickly if I turn it on.
77. I like the smell of anything clean—it makes me happy (do I have a problem??)
78. I love green plants in my house, it reminds me of growing up.
79. I love spending time with just Kevin and doing something, those times are few and far between these days.
80. Yellow is my favorite color flower.
81. I enjoy spending time with my mom, just the two of us. We have a blast (usually involves shopping).
82. I love a smocked bishop!!
83. I like picture perfect invitations—they make me happy.
84. I like my daughter’s preschool, it is small and wonderful. Wish I could keep her there forever.
85. I get lovely varicose veins when I’m pregnant.
86. Thank the good Lord they go away when the baby is born.
87. I have been to the Sugar Bowl twice in New Orleans.
88. I love cheese dip at Fernandos.
89. I had a Lassie dog growing up, her name was Princess, raise your hand if you’re surprised?
90. I had a cat named Snowball.
91. I got engaged at the Empire State Building in New York City.
92. I want to work with children one day at church when mine are older, not toddlers.
93. I had lunch at Cinderella’s Castle—it was magical!
94. I flew to New York in college for a day trip with Kevin—insane, yes.
95. I love the smell of coffee but I hate the taste of it.
96. I like my girls in their PJ’s. I love kids pajamas!
97. I taught Kevin how to snow-ski.
98. Now he’s way better than me.
99. I still sleep with a little pillow that I had growing up, I’m miserable without it.
100.My favorite monogram is KFA.

Wow, I can't believe I made it to 100. It took me a few days of working on it to get it together. It was fun though.

4 comments:

Daily Tales of Sugar and Spice said...

loved reading your 100. very fun and interesting. congrats on another girl! how fun. a true sorority now.

The McBrayer family said...

Love it! #73 makes perfect sense- I feel the same way.

www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com said...

Those are great. I actually did mine before I read yours. It is funny how many we had that are the same!

Unknown said...

Wow Michelle. I don't think I could have made it to 100. I love looking at all the pics! Keeps me updated.