Wednesday, October 1, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!

We found out yesterday that baby number 3 is another girl. We apparently are meant to be a house of girls (except Kevin of course). We are very excited that we're having another precious girl. Even though she was totally unplanned, we already can't imagine our family without her. She is truly a blessing a gift from the Lord.

1 comments:

christiking said...

Hi, Michelle! I saw your blog link on Melanie's blog. Congrats on baby #3 on her way! I'm sure she'll be another beautiful girl...yours are just precious. I love seeing these pics of the old group of guys (too bad Scott wasn't there!). Email me when you have a chance! Oh - Kellee is expecting her little boy at the end of November. I'm so excited for her. I'm sorry I didn't RSVP for the trunk show earlier this year..that was right after my dad passed away and I was really out of sorts around that time. Christi King christi@october6.net