Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day


Today has been a fun filled Mother's day for me. I am so blessed to have shared it with my grandmother, mother, husband, and three precious children. Mother's day is such a sweet celebration of the wonderful mother, grandmother, and mother-in-law that I have. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful women in my life. It is also such the celebration of the sweet three precious and beautiful girls that the Lord has given me. I am reminded of the verse, "To him who is able to do immeasurably more than I can ask or imagine. . ." today as I celebrate being a mother. I always dreamed of having a daughter--and he's given me three. I feel like I am living a dream everyday by having the privilege of being their mom. Some days can be rough as I live out the daily routines of life with three little ones, but I wouldn't trade a second of it. There's nothing else on earth I would rather do!! So sweet babies if you ever read this blog, and I hope you do one day, please know how much I love you. Being your mommy is the greatest privilege on earth. I love you more than life itself and would do anything in this world for you. You are the biggest blessing I have ever been given. I pray that God will bless you beyond measure!!!!

0 comments: