Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sweet Caroline











With all of the girls activities, I haven't stopped to report on Caroline lately. She is starting to stand alone and take a few steps. I have decided that even though this is a challenging stage she's in (aka "stuck to mommy's hip"), it is one of my FAVORITE ages. I absolutely love her little legs coming out of a bubble suit. Too cute for words. She is developing quite a little personality. She will imitate almost anything--it's kind of amazing. She knows where her nose and eyes are. When you ask her to point to her nose, she sticks both fingers up it--kind of gross but funny at the same time. She has 6 little teeth. She plays peekaboo all of the time. She's a mommy's girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her and can't get enough, she melts my heart! Here are some recent pictures of her.

0 comments: