Today is a special day for us because we are celebrating our ten year anniversary. By celebrating, I mean taking care of a two year old and a five day old! What a better way to celebrate than with the birth of Caroline though. I feel so truly blessed to have such a wonderful husband to walk this journey with. I honestly cannot believe it has been 10 years. The time has flown by. The Lord gave me the biggest blessing of all ten years ago today, and I'm so thankful. I just thought in the midst of all of the baby postings that I should take time to acknowledge this special day.
11 years ago



1 comments:
Happy Anniversary Michelle and Kevin! I can't believe that it's been ten years either! Wow! Congratulations on Caroline. I'm so excited to meet her. She is absolutely beautiful. Another gorgeous little girl! I'm thinking about all of you and praying for you. Hope to see you all soon!
Post a Comment