Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sweet Caroline!!!

We are excited to announce the birth of Caroline Lee Ford. She was born at 7:07AM on March 1, 2009. She weighed 6 pounds, 7 ounces and was 19 inches long. She is very beautiful - just like her sisters. We are so blessed to have 3 healthy girls in our family. Mommy and baby Caroline are doing great. We will always remember that there was a blizzard on her birthday.

The Lord is good!!!

Introducing Caroline Lee Ford.

Caroline checking things out.

Mommy and Caroline bonding.

Daddy and his newest girl. Check out the pink shirt!!!
Mimi and Mommy and Caroline
JoJo and Caroline
Papa and his newest girl to spoil

The snow really piled up at the hospital. Good thing we were warm inside!!

7 comments:

kaizen8r said...

Caroline is beautful! Congratulations! Stuart, Zoe and Family

www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com said...

Sweet baby! I love the pictures with her eyes open since I didn't see that yesterday. She looks like Katelyn, without a doubt! Congrats!

The McBrayer family said...

We can't wait to see her!! She's beautiful!!!

Kim said...

Michelle and Kevin, she's just beautiful!!! Many congratulations and much love to all of you.
XOXOXOX

the"J"crew said...

What a sweet baby! Congratulations. We look forward to seeing her soon! Nice pink shirt, Kev!

The Plumadore's said...

What a sweet baby girl!! I can't wait to get my hands on her! Let her know that I will see her as soon as she gets home and I am ready to shower her with kisses!!!

GA Girl Politics said...

Love three girls - lots of sisters, they will be so close as they get older. I treasure both of my sisters!! Can't wait to meet her Friday night - she looks precious in the pictures & it will be exciting to see the other girls with her!

Mel